PREMIER SUITES PLUS
Some of the benefits but not limited to include:
Access to Perk box which gives access to 100’s of discounted and free perks
Excellent working environment
Friends and family stayover specials
Employee of the Year
Employee referral incentive scheme
Flexible working hours
Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
Employee Assistance Programme
We promote from within
Training & Development opportunities
Career progression opportunities
Auto enrolment in workplace pension scheme
PREMIER SUITES Plus Edinburgh are currently recruiting for a Operations Executive to join their team.
PREMIER SUITES Plus Edinburgh Fountain Court is the latest addition to the PREM Hospitality portfolio, located in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh, each of our 81 apartments are bright and contemporary in style. With a choice of studios, one and two bedroom apartments, all with spacious, open-plan living areas with modern kitchens.
Reporting to the property General Manager you will assist in the day to day management of the property and to take responsibility for implementing and maintaining standards throughout the property
Duties will include:
- To assist the General Manager in running PREMIER SUITES as a profit-driven, customer focused, team-oriented business.
- To be responsible for the day to day operation of PREMIER SUITES in the absence of the General Manager.
- To adhere to PREM Group policies and procedures.
- To carry out reasonable requests made by management
- To manage the reservations function on a day to day basis
- To take responsibility for the reception roster
- To complete the weekly RW report in the absence of the GM
- To attend financial reviews at the request of the senior management team.
- To hold the on-call emergency phone when required
- Participating in the recruitment and selection of new employees
- To participate in weekly Comms call in absence of General Manager
- To promote PREMIER SUITES service standards throughout the property, ensuring that all clients receive excellent service at all times.
- Assist the General manager in responding to customer reviews.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous management experience within the hotel industry.
- An ability to work with and understand financial reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards as paramount when it comes to customer focus
- A pro-active and multi-tasking approach to work
- Excellent people management and communication skills
Why Work With Us?
We offer a variety of roster options which can be tailored to suit a positive work-life balance. We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
- 28 Days holidays per year
- Excellent working environment
- Friends and family stayover specials
- Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We promote from within
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a property that is managed by PREM hospitality , one of Europe s leading hotel management companies. PREM Hospitality provides all of its employees with opportunities to expand and develop their career. We give employees the initiative to contribute their ideas in building a better environment for everyone. #progresswithPREM
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV through this website