Amsterdam en/of Rotterdam
Scope and General Purpose
- To assist revenue manager in driving market share and revenue performance
Pricing & Yield
- Produce ad-hoc reporting or operation research e.g. competitive benchmark studies (breakfast rate, room type supplement. Promotions. Lead time report, length of stay)
- Load promotions in the system and communicate to Marketing
- Create and maintain 12 month rolling demand calendar and updating system in IHG, Rate wise
- Review daily pricing and weekly forecasting for hotels on a consulting contract
• Conduct corporate rate loading in collaboration with the hotel teams
• Maintain following systems
o OTA Extranets
o Channel manager e.g. Site Minder
o GDS extranet
o Net Affinity extranet
o THN extranet
• Maintain OTA/Meta/OWS content, pictures, policies etc in collaboration with Marketing
• Actively review rate parity and action any issues
• Produce property level STR reporting
• Produce reporting necessary for commercial meetings
• Produce reporting and analysis necessary for RM – digital marketing meetings
• Produce other property level business reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarter basis
What we are looking for
• Affinity with systems, reporting, analysis
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of other hotel systems is a plus
• Fluency in English, fluency in Dutch is a plus
• Highly Analytical
• Good communicator
• Organized and structured
• Independent and a quick learner
You will join an organisation with a casual working atmosphere where open communication, enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism are important. Together with your colleagues, you make a difference, and the company prides itself on carrying this through in its entire operations.
Working for us is more than a 9-5 office job. Work/life balance is key. Using flexible hours, you plan your hours into best suit your life. This creates a unique work/life balance that characterises jobs within the hotel sector. Hospitality work is a unique industry where you can meet fascinating people from all over the world. Your colleagues can also be a great support. You get the chance to create connections that will last a lifetime. You will make friends for life.
Hotel work opens doors and PREM helps you do that. Through training and education, you can continue to develop and grow yourself. Hard work within hotels is rewarded with unique benefits. Like discounts for you, your family and friends within our hotels.
Wherever you come from, there is a place for you in our hotel. With us, we look at your skills, ambitions and talents. Your age, gender, orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, ethnicity, nationality or any other characteristic play no role in measuring your competences.
Within our hotels, the following values and standards are central; a passionate team that is mindful of their job and their place within the organisation. We also require you to be performance-oriented in your job, both individually and collegially. Hard-working people who are down-to-earth are the perfect addition to our hotel.
Are you all set to join our awesome team and further develop your digital skills?
Are you constantly striving for improvement and ready for the next step in your career?
Apply now! Send your CV and cover letter via e-mail to Betty Houben : [email protected]