PREMIER SUITES PLUS Glasgow Georges Square
We are seeking a candidate to assist in the day to day management of the property and to take responsibility for implementing and maintaining standards throughout the property. As Operations Manager you must have experience in a similar role with experience at supervisory or managerial level with a hotel or serviced apartment. You must be self-motivated and be an inspirational leader, who believes in delivering the best possible standards in guest service, continually leading your team of by example.
Duties and responsibilities for this role will include:
- To assist the General Manager in running Premier Suites as a profit driven, customer focused, team oriented business.
- To be responsible for the day to day operation of Premier Suites in the absence of the General Manager.
- To carry out reasonable requests made by management
- To manage the reservations function on a day to day basis
- To take responsibility for the reception roster
- To complete the weekly RX report in the absence of the GM
- To attend financial reviews at the request of the senior management team.
- To hold the on-call emergency phone when required
- Participating in the recruitment and selection of new employees
- To promote PREMIER SUITES service standards throughout the property, ensuring that all clients receive excellent service at all times.
- Leading by example and taking responsibility for day to day operational decisions
- Showing awareness of the daily business of the property and communicating details of this business to each department.
- To carry out daily apartment checks where required
- To accurately and promptly prepare and send invoices to clients.
- To process payments and follow up on unpaid accounts.
- To convey a professional image of the company to the client at all times.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hotel that is managed by PREM Group, one of Europe’s leading hotel management companies.
PREM Group provides all of its employees with opportunities to expand and develop their career. We give employees the initiative to contribute their ideas in building a better environment for everyone. #progresswithPREM
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
• Excellent working environment
• Friends and family stay over specials
• Employee recognition awards
• Company CSR programme & events
• Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities