Tulfarris Hotel and golf resort
More than just a hotel. Tulfarris is one of the most picturesque hotels in Wicklow. The course stands beside the shores of Blessington Lakes and was created by Patrick J. Merrigan across three peninsulas surrounded by breath-taking views where ponds and wild grasses blend into the exciting design against sweeping panoramic views.
Our luxurious hotel consists of 90 guest rooms and 3 self-catering lodges with their own unique story and style which provide the perfect setting for weddings and all sorts of special events. The Elk Bar and The Lime Tree Restaurant serve an array of delicious food in a relaxing environment which boasts panoramic views across our golf course, the Blessington Lakes and Wicklow Mountains. Located just 45 minutes from Dublin City and 25 minutes from the M50, the hotel is easily accessible.
We offer a variety of roster options which can be tailored to suit a positive work-life balance. We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required. There is now the option of on-site staff accommodation!
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
- Excellent working environment
- Friends and family stayover specials
- Brand new canteen facilities providing breakfast, lunch and dinners provided
- Employee of the month awards
- Summer BBQ and Christmas party
- Flexible working hours
- We run annual charity events
- Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Car Parking
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities