The IMI Residence is located in South County Dublin near to Sandyford Village, at the headquarters of the Irish Management Institute. A 25-minute drive from Dublin City Centre and just few minutes drive of the M50 motorway with its links to Dublin Airport and the main Ferry Ports.
The property boasts 50 en-suite double/twin contemporary styled bedrooms, gym, complimentary car park and library services with up to-date business information. This beautifully designed building provides accommodation for people who are attending to the IMI courses and also an ideal location for a leisure guests.
Just some of the benefits of working in our hotel;
- Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff uniform
- Staff meals
- Canteen facilities
- Discounted Gym membership
- Free Car Parking
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities