General Hotel Assistant
Leopold Hotel Sheffield
Hotel General Manager
We are currently seeking a Casual General Assistant to join our hotel. The successful candidate will be professional, enthusiastic and trustworthy. You will demonstrate excellent team working abilities as well as the initiative required to multi task in this busy environment. This is a varied role and will involve working across a number of departments including Food & Beverage and accommodation.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that a safe and secure environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained
- Ensuring that all customer queries and complaints are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner
- Stocking up bar and preparing for service
- Ensure that the restaurant and bar areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Supplying linen and guest supplies to all Accommodation Assistants
- Function and meeting room set up
- Ensuring the lobby and public areas are kept clean and presentable at all times
- Ensuring all reasonable guests’ requirements are met promptly and professionally
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
• Excellent working environment
• Friends and family stay over specials
• Employee recognition awards
• Company CSR programme & events
• Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities