Night Porter/ Breakfask Cook
Leopold Hotel Sheffield
Hotel General Manager
The role of Night Porter & Breakfast Cook is a varied role and involves working in departments within the hotel. While the successful candidate will be provided with on the job training, it is essential that they have previous hotel front office & Cooking experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and experience in a hotel/serviced apartment environment. They will be reliable, organised, have excellent customer care, be a good team player and have a natural flair and enthusiasm for dealing with and communicating with people. Huge focus on customer care in a four star property with a strong corporate market working alongside a small team.
Duties of Night Porter:
- Provide a warm welcome to guest.
- Guest check in, check out
- Answering hotel phone
- Handling guest queries
- Use of onsite computer systems
- Providing and maintaining security of the hotel at night
Duties of Breakfast Cook:
- To prepare all ingredients for service for allocated section to the required standard, ensuring no wastage.
- To cook food to the required specifications.
- To ensure the smooth running of food service with Restaurant personnel.
- To ensure all special requests made by guests are met.
- To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to.
- To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications.
- To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications.
- To ensure correct rotation of stock as per HACCP requirements.
- To adhere to cleaning schedules set out for the Kitchen.
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
• Excellent working environment
• Friends and family stay over specials
• Employee recognition awards
• Annual staff social events
• Company CSR programme & events
• Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities