Leopold Hotel Sheffield
Hotel General Manager
You will have the opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic and friendly kitchen team. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and flexible approach to work, and have the ability to communicate openly and effectively; and take pride in every aspect of what you produce to ensure the delivery of a high-quality guest experience in a team environment.
Day to day duties will include:
- To prepare for and cover breakfast Shift.
- To prepare all ingredients for service for allocated section to the required standard, ensuring no wastage.
- To cook food to the required specifications.
- To ensure the smooth running of food service with Restaurant personnel.
- To ensure all special requests made by guests are met.
- To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to.
- To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications.
- To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications.
- To ensure correct rotation of stock as per HACCP requirements.
- To adhere to cleaning schedules set out for the Kitchen.
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
• Excellent working environment
• Friends and family stay over specials
• Brand new canteen facilities providing breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Employee recognition awards
• Annual staff social events
• Company CSR programme & events
• Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Discounted Health Insurance
• Free Car Parking
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities