Hotel Indigo Antwerp
Hotel Indigo Antwerp-City Centre is a trendy and upscale boutique hotel with 81 unique bedrooms and 1 junior suite. The hotel is located in the heart of Antwerp: on the Astrid square, opposite the Antwerp ZOO and across Antwerp Central Station.
The hotel reflects the city’s innate creativity and welcomes their guests with hand-crafted furniture and sleek sofas. The hotel holds a restaurant, Queen A’s Kitchen, for hotel and external guests. People can enjoy a drink, a meal or some tapas on the terrace or patio during spring or summer. Those coming by car, can avail of the public underground parking.
Become a member of one of the world’s leading hotel companies, IHG. Together we work to improve your personal career. We offer you the chance to learn from the best experienced hoteliers in the hospitality industry. You will gain great experience and a clear insight into the hospitality world. Discover and develop your talents. Push your boundaries to grow. By working with us you get access to world-class international trainings with a personalised learning approach. 70% experience, 20% networking and 10% formal learning. Let us help you build an exceptional career.
Just some of the benefits we offer by working with us:
- Vibrant location in central Antwerp
- Diverse and open-minded team
- Great importance for teambuilding activities
- Food is provided daily for staff members
- We promote from within
- A lot of attention goes to sustainable entrepreneurship
- Exceptional learning experience
- Wear your comfy sneakers to work, combined with our trendy polo and trousers
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Outstanding salary, classified higher than the average in the market
- Competitive legal benefits
- Dynamic and vibrant workplace
- Improvement of communicative competencies through continuous social interaction