Hotel Receptionist/ Food & Beverage Server
Leopold Hotel Sheffield
Hotel General Manager
This is a varied role and incorporates working within two the Front OFfice department and Food & Beverage department. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and previous experience in a hotel environment. They will be reliable, organised, have excellent customer care, be a good team player and have a natural flair and enthusiasm for dealing with and communicating with people. While the successful candidate will be provided with on the job training, it is essential that they have previous hotel experience.
Reception duties will include:
- To carry out receptionist & reservation cover – Welcoming guests to the property, providing effective check-in and check-out and operating the switchboard when required
- To deal with any guest complaints, queries and suggestions quickly and efficiently
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Maintain a thorough understanding of properties facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- To make sure the highest standards of customer care are met at all times
- To provide friendly and efficient service and available at all times to assist with any queries
Food & Beverage duties will include:
- Take orders from and serve food and drinks to customers
- Bartending duties if necessary during busy periods and functions
- Monitor the bar / restaurant floor to ensure efficient and personalised service is delivered to customers
- Ensure that the restaurant and bar areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
This is a Part time role and will involve working evenings and weekends.
Why Work With Us?
We are a team of talented professionals who work well together and we are a fun team to work with. We want you to be happy and enjoy coming to work with us by providing every individual with the support and training required.
Just some of the benefits of working with us:
• Excellent working environment
• Friends and family stay over specials
• Brand new canteen facilities providing breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Employee recognition awards
• Annual staff social events
• Company CSR programme & events
• Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Discounted Health Insurance
• Free Car Parking
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career progression opportunities