Titre du poste
VOCO™ Brussels City North
Sous la responsabilité de
Head Of Operations
Purpose of the job?
Ensure that the hotel’s objectives are achieved in terms of revenue and costs, thus achieving budgeted targets, through effective leading, coaching, planning and organizing. Deliver a high standard of product and service, operational efficiency and guest satisfaction. Take ownership of the development of your people & yourself. Dare to try, without being afraid of failure!
You are the mastermind behind the hotel. You are a real people manager, you coach and motivate like no other and know how to get the best out of yourself and your team. Providing unforgettable guest accommodation, in terms of quality, safety and excellent customer service, is on your daily ‘to do’ list. You are extremely hospitable, professional et know how to get things done.
- People Management: to create a positive, productive and service-led working environment for the team to flourish in by attracting and retaining the necessary talents to ensure the work is done and objectives are attained.
Quality and customer service: consider quality and customer service and commit to surpassing guests’ needs and expectations and securing repeat business.
Hotel operations: monitor the daily operational activities in the hotel to ensure maximum revenue generation, quality and guest satisfaction within agreed structure and costs.
Sales and Marketing: develop and implement revenue actions to optimize RevPAR and other spending per available guest.
Planning and Budget: in conjunction with Head Office, agree an annual operational business plan and budget to contribute to the realization of the set objectives and ensure proper allocation, use and control of resources.
Finance & cost control: be responsible for all operational costs and KPIs, to achieve optimum financial efficiency in line with the budget.
Property Management/Health & safety: effectively manage the hotel property, to maintain its quality and to ensure that health and safety standards are met, in cooperation with our H&S expert.
Liste de contrôle :
Do you have the necessary knowledge and skills to become our new Hotel general manager? Would you like to grow a great team and hotel? Do you possess the necessary soft skills a Hotel general manager needs? Check your profile.
- You obtained a degree in Hotel Management, Tourism and Recreation Management or a similar course;
- Hospitality is in your DNA;
- Communicative skills in Dutch, French and English, an additional language is an asset;
- Knowledge of hotel software system;
- You are able to lead a team and communicate activities and feedback in a correct way;
- Enterprising and goal-oriented personality!
Offers and benefits
Growth, together with us
Step out of your comfort zone and grow! Our people are key, which is why we believe it is crucial that you love what you do. To support this, we help you to fully develop your talents. Thanks to our personally adapted workshops, trainings and courses, you learn the ropes of the hospitality world your way. We actively work on a positive work-life balance, for which we offer various functional hourly arrangements. We are a driven team and share the same vision. You are unique, which is why we attach great importance to you as an individual and there is room to be yourself. Together, we offer a warm and proactive service. Join us and let’s shine together.
Just a few benefits and plus points to working with us:
- Located in Brussel north;
- Enjoy excellent hotel rates at IHG hotels around the world and book easily via the app;
- Excellent family and friends rates at IHG hotels worldwide;
- Great importance for teambuilding activities;
- Food is provided daily for staff members;
- We promote from within;
- Exceptional learning experience;
- Shine in our elegant work attire;
- Attractive training and development opportunities;
- Outstanding salary classified higher than the average in the market;
- Competitive legal benefits;
- Un lieu de travail dynamique et vivant
Interested? Apply now!
Do you fully appreciate working with a team full of passionate professionals and further growing a great hotel? Are you the Hotel general manager we are looking for?
Contact HR manager Mieke Cruyssaert directly at [email protected].